Thursday, April 30, 2009

Daisy of Love

Last Sunday the beginning of another reality love show on VH1 began. This show is called Daisy of Love starring Daisy from Bret Michael’s season 2 of Rock of Love. I’m not going to lie, I dislike Daisy A LOT! She annoyed me to links I never knew I could be annoyed to during her appearance on Rock of Love! She is probably the fakest girl I’ve ever seen. Everything from her face to her lips to her breasts down to the way she portrayed herself to Bret Michaels. During Rock of Love she neglected to tell Bret that she was still living with her ex and sleeping with him occasionally! Come on…who does that??
I hated the first episode of Daisy of Love. It seemed very scripted and fake and made for ratings only! The guys on this show are despicable and make men all over the world look bad. At least it’s men this time, not women! There were three guys in particular that were really annoying! They were three brothers from Sweden that could barely speak English and looked like they were straight out of the 1980’s. They admitted that they were only on the show for free beverages and food! Daisy eliminated all three of them before the actual elimination!
The rest of the guys were enjoying their free alcohol, in excess like usual! One of the guys got so drunk that he threw up all over the place and passed out. Real cool, NOT! Daisy didn’t eliminate him, it didn’t surprise me though. It seems that these shows thrive on stupidity and will keep the stupidest contestants around the longest, for ratings of course!
Overall this series isn’t my cup of tea. I’m beginning to think that my obsession with these reality shows, especially love reality shows is diminishing. I guess I can credit VH1 for the low levels they have taken reality shows to recently!

No comments:

Post a Comment