Monday, May 4, 2009

Daisy of Love-Episode 2

Now that Daisy of Love has officially started it seems fitting that things are about to get more sexual and viewers will start seeing more sexually suggestive challenges on the show! I think it is also safe to say that all the men on the show are using strategies to target each other and make themselves look better! In last night’s episode the guys were asked to perform a show and tell for Daisy. Of course it included all the crazy and dumb things that one would expect from this type of show. There was everything from rapping, blow-up dolls, and guys exposing themselves.
I think one guy on this show really stands out, I don’t know if that would be a good or a bad thing though! The man I’m talking about is Flipper! He is the man who actually decided to rap about Daisy last night. He rapped about the other guys he is competing against and basically put them down. I think it’s just his way (or the producers way) of creating more controversy for the show.
There were three winners of the Show and Tell competition. The first winner was 6 Gauge, for using his skills as a bartender. The second winner was Chi Chi, for telling a sad story about his dad dying. Last but not least was Weasel, for just being downright crazy.
The prize for the winner was a private date, but the twist was the loser who did the best in the additional challenge received a date too. The three men who were losers had to give lap dances to three women. The funny thing was that these women were grandmas! Not what these men probably envisioned when registering for the show!
My feelings about Daisy and the show still remain the same; I don’t like either of them! After this blog is over I don’t plan on following this show anymore!

3 comments:

  1. This show sounds funny. I don't think I would be able to follow it because I don't have time, but it sounds funny! Although since you don't like it I probably wouldn't either, but maybe. It has been interesting reading your posts about these shows. I might actually watch an episode to see if I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just another love show huh? I haven't seen this one yet, but I'm sure I will end up watching a few episodes in the near future. This shows get so old and redundant. I think the producers try to make each one a little different but it really doesn't work they are all just as stupid as the next. Thats why we watch them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had more time to watch television. My schedule is so busy with work, volunteering, moving to Maryland and classes that I find I am doing what I am doing now. Staying up late to try and get everything done.

    I have to admit I am ready for the small break so I can sit down and watch the tube. I’ll have to see if any of my girlfriends are watching the show. We are a little older and sometimes the humor or script doesn’t transfer well to the more mature crowd.

    Sounds like you’re hooked on the show – is it anything like Absolutely Fabulous? This was a British show that was hysterical. I loved the two aging characters who never quite grew up.

    ReplyDelete