Sunday, April 12, 2009

Who Will He Pick???

Tonight is the end of Rock of Love 3; I thought it would never happen! Usually I enjoy these types of shows and get very excited and anticipate the finale. On the other hand I don’t want the shows to usually end because I feel like I’ve become to know the contestants! Unfortunately for Rock of Love 3, I felt much different! I can honestly say I have been waiting for this show to end because it’s beginning to get very obnoxious to me! I think all the girls are fake and annoying and don’t really care who wins. I usually have a favorite but can’t say I do this season!
The final two girls left are Taya and Mindy. Taya seems to be a crazy person who has tons of mental instabilities. She has recently been named Penthouse Pet of the year and many people claim she was just on the show for publicity and promoting herself and her career. I think I might have to agree because every time I see her on the show she is wearing a tank top that says Penthouse Playmate. Kind of strange if you ask me!
Mindy comes across as a wholesome person who has a good family background. I don’t know why I really think this but I just get this impression from her! She seems to have it together more than Taya, but who really knows? She has a career and a stable life, so that seems to account for something when the rest of the girls she competed with were strippers.
Overall I think that neither girl will work out for Brett. The main reason is because these shows are about competition, not love. The girls gets so caught up in everything and all the drama in the show that they forget about the real reasoning behind the show, finding love!
For Brett’s sake and all of America who view these shows…I hope this is his last tour of love and he does find that special someone.

3 comments:

  1. I have to admit, I agree with you, I don't necessarily feel either one of them was the perfect choice. Too bad, season two winner failed. I really liked Ambre the best! And part of me feels Taya is a artificial and fake. Arg, Brett! Well if there is a Rock of Love 4, I will be a fan, I can't help it! I am so addicted. Sorry to hear the show became obnoxious to you. Your blogs seem to illustrate that your really into the show, I thought you were a major fan? I have notice the trend that your blogging is all about reality tv. Is this your beat? Well good thing you didn't spill the beans on here, I almost tried to find a spoiler like ten minutes before the show end!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen the show a few times and I can't say that I was a real big fan the times that I had seen it. It seemed like the one girl was just on the show for promoting Playboy which is dumb. The other girl did seem a bit more real but like I said I only saw it a few times, so I don't really know all the girls that well and how they reacted throughout the whole show. I usually like shows like this but this one just seemed a little bit ridiculous for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you, thank god that show is finally over! I would see it on TV and it seemed nothing better was ever on...which is hard to believe considering how ridiculous this show was. Bret Michaels other shows were definatly better than this season. Hopefully he doesn't plan on having another one when this relationship doesn't work out like I don't reckon it will. Maybe he can figure out how to find it on his own now.

    ReplyDelete