Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Craziness...Continued!!!

Two weeks ago on Rock of Love we said goodbye to Ashley and Britannia. I would describe them as the last of the crazy party girls. I was very surprised when Ashley was sent home, I actually felt as if she would be one of the winners, or at least would make it into the final elimination.
Last season the show decided to bring on the girls ex boyfriends, this season the same thing happened. Last season one of the finalists, Daisy, had a major secret exposed when her ex came to the show. Her secret was that she still lived her ex boyfriend. She neglected to bring this point up, so Bret was very upset and uneasy about his feelings about Daisy. He did however keep Daisy. In the end he did not pick her. Something very similar happened with Ashley this season. Her boyfriend came on the show and announced that they still lived together! Bret was not impressed; however he kept a spot for Ashley at elimination! I was shocked. The real kicker was during final elimination when Bret asked her if she wanted to stay or go home with her ex and she decided to go home! She showed no feelings whatsoever so that led me to believe she was on the show for all the wrong reasons!
Britannia also demonstrated feeling for her ex when he arrived. She also began to be very violent, physically and verbally. She went as far as spitting in someone’s face. That was all it took for Bret to say goodbye to her!! “No one spits in my friends face”, Michaels said.
Poor Bret!! Will he ever find love??

2 comments:

  1. Ha, I could care less if Bret Michaels ever finds love. Honestly with a show like this do you really think he is looking for "love" or something else. . .?

    Every once in a while my boyfriend and I stumble upon this show or charm school or something similar, and I can only keep it on the channel for a few seconds before changing it or screaming at my boyfriend to change it. Shows like this make me sick :P Kudos for you for actually taking time to blog about them! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although I do like Bret Michaels, I have to agree, can someone really expect to find true love through a reality tv show. When the ex boyfriends come onto the show it brings out a lot of girls true colors. I often wonder if the whole spitting thing was staged, it made for an interesting episode either way.

    ReplyDelete